Tonight there was dirt by her eye that I kept trying to either scratch off or rub off- and Leila said 'Stop Mommy, no poke my eyes!'
She also met Keate's girlfriend- she is skinny, has dark hair with bangs that go barely before her eyebrows and then it goes beyond her shoulders- she said clear as day 'Hi Barbie'
Also on our flight there was a sweet girl from Utah sitting next to us. Her name was Jessica and Leila kept saying 'Twist, Shout, Kiki?' with a question like tone.I could not figure out why she kept saying that because we had not watched the show 'Fresh Beat Band' that day THEN I figured it out- that Jessica with her long red hair (Just like Marina) was missing her other 'band mates' (namely, Twist, Shout, and Kiki) I bet Leila was just so confused to think that Marina was out and about without them.

1 comment:
I love the things kids say! So Funny! It is had to figure out what they are talking about sometimes but when you do it is super funny.
Post a Comment