Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nervous

I am traveling alone with Leila to Utah this week. I'm so nervous. I am nervous about her tantrums- and the most inopportune time for it- and i'm nervous about eating food- not bringing enough- and the dved player not working. I'm totally going to take it one step at a time- too bad that means a layover in Atlanta- hopefully this weather skips them! Who knows, maybe she'll sleep- maybe she'll make best buds with the stranger sitting in our row, she always surprises me!
I can't wait to see Brey on Friday night- I'm excited for him to have a vacation- although I am really jealous of him flying alone on a plane. It would be so cool to have 7 hours of just 'me' time. Oh well- one can dream! I'm happy to have Leila with me and it should be yet another adventure!

No comments: