Sadly my card on my real camera is full- and I'm holding out until I go to Utah to empty it- so these are some pictures that I took with my camera phone. It was only 45* that night, and supposed to rain after Thanksgiving- that is why we went to a light show BEFORE Thanksgiving- I hope the weather is nice in SLC for Temple Square Lights.
They had a small comedy show with a reindeer, walrus and penguins with music and jokes. It was cute. Lots of fun Christmas tunes.
I like this picture because of Brey and Leila- but you can't tell that that is an alligator behind them. .
..until this picture.It does kinda look like a dog huh?
They also had a performing stage and then also a Scuba Santa in the aquarium-
that will be fun to see when Leila is older.

No comments:
Post a Comment