Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Show

Family Photo
Yep. That is 1,622 lbs.
We went to Circleville, Ohio for the Pumpkin Show. We saw the sights,food and then hung out for the parade. Overall- it was a great time. I wish these events people could have a little more courtesy and maybe smoke free, but I just probably won't go back but I'm glad I went once.

The parade was the LONGEST ever. Really. I think there were 15-20 marching bands from all over rural Ohio.I honestly had not even heard of half of those schools.
Then FINALLY the OSU marching band came around. They are TBD(darn)BITL.

Maybe I couldn't have flashed the camera while the baton was in the air- he still caught it!
We asked Leila if she had fun on the ride home and she was 'playing the drums' and then we said, what did you like the most and she said 'drummin!'

No comments: