Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Apple Picking

Last week Hope needed some help getting her house ready for the housing market. Her family has decided to move to the 71S & 275 so that Brian can be closer to work and Christian closer to his new school. I stayed Tuesday through Saturday.
During the week we cleaned and organized- mainly I did the basement and did the 'normal' things around the house so Hope could get other things done. Organizing the basement doesn't sound THAT bad, but I have to admit- it took a full night. I also made out big with items for our next little one- more toys! yea!

We went to an apple farm on Saturday morning and picked apples, ate lunch, did a hayride to the pumpkin patch and got to see the farm animals. There was the typical chicken, pig, mangy cat, goat, horse and then there were peacocks and emus too!

No comments: