Ok, so I read an article about how there is a few billion dollars of unclaimed funds- and followed a link to http://www.missingmoney.com/ and entered my name for Ohio. I found out that I have a check in Ashland Ohio- I lived there from Aug 2001-May 2003 and worked at CVS pharmacy. Now, I cam claim a paycheck that was delivered but never got forwarded to me! Yahoo!! It's under $100 but hey! If its more than 7 dollars to cover a notary fee, then that is fine with me!
I also found some funds for my deceased father in law last night! So I'm helping Tami claim it. Cool huh??
and I just found Brey's Aunt and Uncle have state tax refunds! I'm good at this stuff!
2 comments:
just found my old roommate from ashland has something there too!!!
Just found $$ for my great grandmother!
Post a Comment