Leila slept in a twin bed last night- all night! Then this morning we found her awake and still laying in her bed. I went to congratulate her on a big milestone but she just wanted to 'hit the rock'. She is growing so fast! Her vocabulary also has increased as much as her independence! She is getting better at her words that me and Brey could only understand and adding new ones! She asks for 'ashes ashes' to play Ring around a Rosie. She also is eating us out of house and home! She loves to eat- and its almost anything! Still only soy and not cows milk.
Leila also now refuses to get in a high chair- she learned this from her cousins- and sits at the table. But the fun part is when someone gets up- like to refill a drink or get a napkin, she will quickly dismount her chair and run over to the newly vacant seat and sit there and watch the person come back to find her in thier seat. After they come back she raises her hand and laughs at them. I gotta try to get that on camera, its so cute because she thinks she is so sly and most of the time she does it very smoothly without a sound. To avoid Leila walking around the table again, we just rearrange the plates and let her finish eating where she is.
2 comments:
Can she not have Cow's milk? Or does she not like it? The only way I could get Addy to like Milk is to add Vanilla Carnation Instant breakfast to it. I would add just a little for the taste and then after a while I just put less and less in and now she just drinks it.
The carnation actually adds protein and lots more vitamins to it too.
I heard that you are in my parents ward? Nice!
LOL!!! Seriously. I have to see this. :0)
Post a Comment