Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 3

We had a busy weekend, spending it in Cincinnati with Hope & her family. We went down on Thursday and then Friday we had a 'date day' because we left around 10 am and didn't come home until 1am! We passed out Brey's resume and then hung out with Katie at her gym and then went to see Avatar after some dinner. Saturday we went to Christians basketball game and had Chloe's 2nd birthday party. Sunday we went to church and hung around the house. Monday we went to the Children's Museum in Cincinnati and drove back to Grove City that night.
Today we are arranging our banking (since Barnes Bank went under) and I've got to call all the automatic with drawls places and switch our info. I'm so glad we don't have a mortgage or gas/ cable bills because all those would have needed to to be changed too. So far we have our Aflac and 3 other places. EASY!
We aren't too sure about the interviews. We will see. Its been a fun trip, regardless to finding a job.
I think we will send out a cover letter to additional places that are interesting because I'm done with making personal visits when 1/2 the locations aren't what we are looking for.
Sorry about no pictures my card reader broke- so i don't have a way to upload since I lost the cord from my camera.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Good luck with the job search! Casey has been looking for about a month now. It's no fun! Although you guys seemed to have managed to make it fun. I guess the end result will hopefully be worth it though, right?