Ok, things are looking great right now! I know it sounds gloom to say that Brey's work is slowing down, but we were expecting it- but he was told today that is might not be February but JANUARY that it will slow down. .so we will probably be venturing out to Ohio mid January!
Our plan is to just drive our car (we just bought a Chevy Equinox 06) with Babe and cats. We will live with my parents and job search 24/7 while in Ohio. We will be sending out the resume quite often and working the 'connections' that we hope to have. I'll be applying for social work jobs and Brey for Commercial Journeyman Plumbing- NOT RESIDENTIAL- Commercial plumbing companies are hard to find because they don't advertise the phone number- which also raises a challenge in finding them to send out resumes!
So after staying for a month or so- if we find a job, Brey will fly back to Utah- and then he'll pack up our storage and drive back again. Yippie!
2 comments:
I guess I should be happy and I am but you guys will be missed and in all seriousness, I know my dad will miss Brey like crazy! I wish you ALL the luck in the world! Keep me posted.
yea, we are very optimistic that we can find a job. but also realistic that its Ohio (one of the worst unemployment places). So we will at least have a month with family and try again later. how are you feeling? heartburn yet?
Post a Comment