Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update

Leila broke out again terribly during dinner Monday night.(i'm trying to keep the 'vote for me' as the latest post) but during dinner I noticed she was rubbing her left side of her face hard- and when she moved her hand the welt was the size of her ear! So I called the pediatricians office-and there was a doctor there. I actually started taking photos of her and her welts and I'll post them soon. (I've lost the cord to computer from camera) We also gave her a bath and that made them incredibly worse- i mean her legs and butt were just red! it was awful looking.
Anyways, that doctor seems to think that because her rash keeps moving that that is a very good sign. That the rash starts in different places and moves around. That is might be a viral thing- b/c its not in her mouth/eyes / ears or on her feet- which are all good. So she gave the okay to give her Zyrtec since the excitability is an issue because the rash comes at night.
I'm kinda leaning towards the egg allergy- because she hasn't had alot of eggs- and the nurse seems to think that the eggs in the mayo in the ranch- but i will try again during the day/during the week next month and try eggs again. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: