In the Twilight series **spoiler alert** Bella has a baby and the child is named Renesmee. Though Bella has the ability to keep her mind free from others 'entering it'- like knowing her thoughts, her daughters ability is being able to 'share' her thoughts through touch. In much like the book, me and Leila have such 'different' ways of doing things.
When I get sick. .I just flop. I could have been coming down with something for days- and POOF! I'm out! I get sick bad which usually throws the doctor off when they ask questions like . .how long have you had these symptoms. ..
Leila I am learning is the TOTAL opposite. It has happened twice now that she will get a serious fever for DAYS and THEN have the remaining symptoms. She has NO symptoms for such a long time.
She had a fever Sunday afternoon and was acting cranky. We waited until Tuesday with constant temperatures at 103 for 12 hours and got tests done. . .only to be named 'croup' even though the obvious and completely distinguishing character was the cough and she hadn't even cleared her throat! FINALLY Friday late afternoon I heard her cough and when I got home from work (230am) it was even worse. So now she is on steroids for Croup that was almost a week in the making!
It is kinda frustrating to have this happen not to know immediately whats going on. It is so sad to see her just want to cuddle all day and not play. It's hard to pick out foods that she might like, or drinks- its frustrating to sneak her prescription into her dinner or snack! But no matter how tough it is for me , its tougher for her. I hate being sick for the little time I am sick. . .and she's been sick for a week! Poor girl, but I am glad we can now treat her illness so she can start feeling better!
No comments:
Post a Comment