Leila has now for the 3rd day in a row picked through her laundry to find her pink sparkled osh kosh overalls! That is four days in a row. She didn't have a favorite blanket, or toy really- not like she searched out her pink overalls! She might have her whole toddler years in this outfit if I don't find another pair soon. That is my mission this weekend. Find another color of overalls so we can have some variety around here! She doesn't even take off her pants that she is wearing- so technically she is wearing two pairs of pants. Silly Girl!
Also new this week is Wiggles. Its a show with the main characters as 4 adult men (kinda alot like the Imagination Movers) that sing and dance through out the show. She loves it! She also has learned the Itsy Bitsy Spider and two other Barney songs- I can't believe how much she knows already, I'm so impressed!
Tomorrow is a big day for us. Brey and I are going on a date! Dinner and a movie- I feel like we deserve that after having a sick kid for almost 3 weeks! yea!
Also new this week is Wiggles. Its a show with the main characters as 4 adult men (kinda alot like the Imagination Movers) that sing and dance through out the show. She loves it! She also has learned the Itsy Bitsy Spider and two other Barney songs- I can't believe how much she knows already, I'm so impressed!
Tomorrow is a big day for us. Brey and I are going on a date! Dinner and a movie- I feel like we deserve that after having a sick kid for almost 3 weeks! yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment