First Leila has been taking weird naps- this morning she went back down from 10-12:30!! I didn't think it was going to be that long, so I didn't set my alarm- well, i had to be in SLC by 1:30 to meet up with Amanda- I still had to shower and get her ready- EVERYTHING- including the bank and switch cars- so I was rushed to say the least- as I was trying to watch Leila and do my make up- I took what I thought was concealer to the circles under my eyes- SURPRISE! it was lip gloss!!
then tonight- I went to grocery store at my favorite time (1am / child-less) and got LOTS done - but no candied fill eggs. I felt like I could always come back for that- b/c I didn't want to venture back to the 'seasonal' aisle. My spirits were high until I reached the check out counter with out my wallet!!!! So they 'suspended' the transaction and I drove home, and drove back.
Since I had to go back, I swung by the candied filled eggs to add to the transaction. Happily with my groceries I leave AGAIN from the store. I got home and completely unloaded the car- and I just realized I for got the eggs on the bag carousal!!
So there, I've lost my mind. Now I've already purchased those darned candied eggs and I don't have them!!! ugh!!! To remedy it I just had the biggest bowl of fruity pebbles and I'm just going to forget my messes of the day, but thought you' d enjoy them!
})i({Happy Friday})i({
No comments:
Post a Comment