i called poison control. Because I'm an irresponsible mom. No not really- but that is what i thought they would say when i replayed the story of Leila getting toothpaste and sucking on it when i found her in her room. THANKFULLY it was a travel size and dry (i could barely suck anything out of it) no vomiting and she is acting normal. I on the other hand am going to be cleaning FRANTICALLY during nap time so this stuff doesn't happen again.
Also Leila has a new word, it is Nye or Nine- which could be the beginnings of 'no' or 'mine' or 'night night' because she talks the most when she wants something- especially her bottle. So usually I take things from her and say 'no' or 'ouch', or i keep something and say 'mine' or when we give her her bottle it is associated with the word 'night night'. .Ill keep you posted as we decipher her words.
ps the phone number is 800 222 2221 (utah)
No comments:
Post a Comment