I honestly can not believe its been almost a year since Leila was born! That is craziness! I've completely fallen in love with this stranger and she has changed so much in this past year! She started off sleeping and having messy diapers but now she is almost down to one nap a day and is sitting and watching sesame street- and dancing too, of course.
I can't believe how cute she is - how funny she is - how curious. My favorite things about her now are how she laughs at sneezes. -loves to wiggle and dance - how she taps her toes while pausing while crawling - she loves the cats even though they don't like her 'love taps' as much - her curiosity of cardboard books- this weekend while at Deseret Book she decided she didn't want in the stroller so she twisted around in it and stood up before i really realized what she was doing! - how she cuddles each of her stuffed animals and how she picks a 'fav' for the day each day. (today it was both a giraffe and an owl). She loves to rip pages out of magazines and knows that her drawers are the bottom one in the kitchen with her snacks and bottles/spoons in it and the middle drawer in the bathroom that have hair brushes in it. (by the way, if anything is combined with the cats Leila loves it more- if a cat sneezes or if Leila tries to brush the cats hair she has a great big belly laugh about it)
oh, i could go on all day- she is just so much fun. I'm so lucky to be her mom.
2 comments:
What a sweet little girl. Girls rock! BTW, I love your new layout. :)
Has it been a year already?! Wow how she's grown. What a beauty you have.
Post a Comment