Later on today after having my phone fixed I was working on an iron on t-shirt for Leila to wear when devouring her birthday cake this weekend. It only takes 2 minutes and I thought I had 2 minutes before Leila could find herself into something she shouldn't be in- I mean come on, Elmos world was on!- but alas! she got in the bathroom and had a grand ol time in the toilet paper. (she was so happy, i had to take a picture)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Phone Problems/ TP Situation
My dear daughter likes to play with my phone. She actually has memorized the key patterns to forward all my phone calls to another number!!! I don't even know how to do it. Thank goodness it's not to my address book only to 9 and to 45664 which of course aren't any one's real phone numbers!! FYI If you have Verizon and you can't receive calls but you can text and make phone calls just press *73 and it clears the forwarding.
Later on today after having my phone fixed I was working on an iron on t-shirt for Leila to wear when devouring her birthday cake this weekend. It only takes 2 minutes and I thought I had 2 minutes before Leila could find herself into something she shouldn't be in- I mean come on, Elmos world was on!- but alas! she got in the bathroom and had a grand ol time in the toilet paper. (she was so happy, i had to take a picture)

Later on today after having my phone fixed I was working on an iron on t-shirt for Leila to wear when devouring her birthday cake this weekend. It only takes 2 minutes and I thought I had 2 minutes before Leila could find herself into something she shouldn't be in- I mean come on, Elmos world was on!- but alas! she got in the bathroom and had a grand ol time in the toilet paper. (she was so happy, i had to take a picture)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment