leila is doing good, foods are our greatest adventure- she loves any vegetable, fruits are the tricky part! which again, i am so surprised because i thought all little ones enjoy fruits more!
Plums are her favorite but I also give her bananas in the 'mesh eater'- no sense in buying bananas from gerber when she can eat the real thing! Finally I noticed that gerber makes a 'banana, plum, grape mix' and today she ate a good portion of that. YIPPIE! maybe we can add grapes to the list of fruits!!
she is rocking back and forth and gets really frustrated- she really wants to crawl i think. who knows maybe by my birthday?? I was hoping she'd do it by the time Keate gets home from his mission- wow 30 days to go on that one! i can't believe how fast time goes- though honestly i think time stood still when i was the sickest being preggers with leila-but since then i can barely stand how fast each day/week/month goes by.
Work is good. I'm close to not hitting my benchmark goal - which could be a scary thing since my whole class seems to be dwindling. i've decided to up my 'unbilled' time and 'errors' so that I can get more bills done an hour. Its kinda weird how the main goal is bills an hour when I guess I've been stressing accuracy- so I'm going to play by thier rules (what they are really evaluating me on) which is hard to know I'm not putting all my effort into a bill- just doing what i think i should do and then when my audit comes back each night- i learn from the mistakes i made. currently I'm 100% audited since I'm new so nothing to terrible could happen to my bills.
Brey is loving the time he spends with Leila each night. Leila even plays games with Dad. He acts surprised and then 'falls asleep' putting his head down and closing his eyes. Now Leila will do that with me as she lays on my chest. She also got a great new toy (early Christmas) from Aunt Hope and Nana and Papa- she learns something new each time she plays- there is tons to do on it! (this is not leila in the picture)
No comments:
Post a Comment