Monkey is going to be gender neutral- which i like, but these shoes and socks come off, which means i could lose them- and you can completely undress him/her. and the zipper is a small but the TWO buttons are large for her young little fingers.
This is the pirate who has a cool patch to look under and as you can see there is a flag on his shoe zipper. I'm also curious if there is a backpack or if the parrot comes off.
Last but not least is the girl whose zipper has a flag and Velcro (also popular with Leila) on her she and the other shoe just ties, not laced up like the pirate. for some reason i think this girl will get more dirty- oh the decisions!!!Like i said let me know your opinions- if you are embarrassed to leave it on blogspot- email me at uhillaryu@hotmail.com or call me!
Have a safe Halloween! (Id post pictures but my memory card erased itself and is at the camera store- what a great time of year to have no camera!?!!?)
5 comments:
I'm leaning more to the monkey or pirate. But maybe cause they're more "boys toys". :) They're all really cute.
At first I liked the monkey, but now I like the pirate!
the monkey is a adorable, love the little shoes!
well, i know i would pick the doll, but I agree with going gender neutral. I say "arrrrggg!"
I like the doll. Surprise, surprise, a "prissy" girl like me votes for the doll. Did you decide yet? Which one did you pick?
Loved reading about Leila's typical day & glad to hear you are all doing well. Do you know how long you want to try to breastfeed? I'm getting to close to Delivery Day!
Post a Comment