Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A TOOTH!



Honest! She is getting her Lower Left Tooth and not even six months old.... ok, we are less than 10 days away- but I wasn't expecting this until almost the 7th month. She doesn't crawl at all- she isn't really motivated to move her feet that much either- but she does lift her head better than she used to.
I'm so excited! I can't believe this! I mean besides loosing her umbilical cord at 10 days old- she is the same baby just bigger- but now she is adding teeth!! Oh, I can't wait until I can see it- I feel the ridges and they are sharp! I suppose they have to be to get through those gums- but she's like a little alligator! I'm also glad that maybe there is a reason for her acting weird lately- she wakes up 20 or so minutes after going down for the night with a LOUD scream, its so frightening to hear! But maybe it was this tooth coming out.

1 comment:

Nisa and Colby said...

Oh teething..so much fun! Wait till she bites you with her new sharp teeth and then they won't be as cute anymore!:)