Leila is learning to sit up. She does good for a little while, and now she strains her neck trying to sit up from a laying down position- so I think she prefers it now.
Leila has had this funky- cockatoo hair thing going on. It dries naturally this way and then i can't press it down. Her hair has a mind of it's own! Happy 5 Months Blake!! Oh, how they grow!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is so cute. I can't believe I haven't seen her in person yet. I wish gas prices weren't so high so I wouldn't be so concerned about driving down there to see you. We should meet in the middle sometime soon, especially since we aren't moving and will be here for awhile longer.
I have been instructing this baby to SPREAD THOSE LEGS when we are there for the Ultrasound. Surely Baby is already obedient and will do whatever Mommy asks...right? ;)
2 comments:
She is so cute. I can't believe I haven't seen her in person yet. I wish gas prices weren't so high so I wouldn't be so concerned about driving down there to see you. We should meet in the middle sometime soon, especially since we aren't moving and will be here for awhile longer.
I have been instructing this baby to SPREAD THOSE LEGS when we are there for the Ultrasound. Surely Baby is already obedient and will do whatever Mommy asks...right? ;)
Post a Comment