Leila is 17lbs 12 oz and 27 1/2 inches long- still above the 95% but the best news is that she has an average 50% head size, so it's not like she is freakishly big- because she is still has an average head. It gives me comfort that I have a baby- a big one, but still a little baby! She did really good with her shots- I gave her Tylenol and she was fussy- she actually gave the nurse the dirty look and not me, so I did alot better over all- like I was the one rescuing her not the one holding her down for the shots. She has been unusually clingy since then, but I bet that is normal, and it makes me feel special.
Also a new thing that she is doing- that makes me very nervous when I lay her on the floor.. She arches her back and puts both feet down and scoots up- she can scoot all the way off a blanket and into a doorway- like she did the other day when I was putting away her clothes! it's scary when I look and she isn't where I left her!!
She also tries this new trick in the tub- which makes it more hard on Brey because there is only so much towel! At least she likes the water!
1 comment:
hehe The twins I babysit used to do that back-arching and scooting thing. She is adorable, & I don't think any part of her looks freakishly big at all. =)
Post a Comment