Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cute pictures!

I lined up her animals from her pack and play- and she just started talking to them. She was humming alot- she sure likes the attention I think!
This is her making that new noise, i thought it looked like her puckering up for a kiss! I love my baby!
ok, funny story- Leila's schedule is really easy- and predictable, but yesterday she was kinda cranky- so while waiting on Brey to get out of the tub so we could give her a bath to calm her down, I started making dinner. I didn't hear anything from her room on the baby moniter so I went to check on her- and she was ASLEEP! She stayed alseep for a while then Brey got done with his bath and hear a noise....she had woken up and just started playing where she left off! Too cute!!


No comments: