Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Leila This week!

This is a classic pose of Leila when she is tired. She just loves sucking on her hand. Remember when many of you said I was lucky she doesn't take a pacifier- well this is her response..the whole hand and clothes that are covering it too! She'll even try and double fist it. She is getting better/worse because now if she is just playing with the inside of her mouth she almost gags because she uses only one or two fingers to explore and she just sucks on it too much not knowing the limits!
I rarely get her on her tummy and even more uncommon is for her to be giving such an expression while doing it! I love taking pictures of my baby girl!!


This is Leila and Asher Judd. Asher was born 4-4-08 which I think is a cool birthdate. His parents are Ben & Sheree Judd. Ben used to babysit Brey and has remained a close family friend to the Avery's. Ben & Sheree with Xander, Abby and Asher are currently living in Pittsburgh (they move alot with Ben's job) but came to Utah to have their newest little one blessed. It is so amazing to see Leila with other children and just imagine them a year or more from now and how they will be interacting! We hope to get together with the Judd's in Columbus sometime in the future during one of our visits.
...again with the fingers...too cute!

No comments: