Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's Our Anniversary

I can't believe it's been 4 years!! A lot can happen. When we got married, I still had two years of school left- and Brey had not even started plumbing school (he had been going to college and just decided to do the plumbing thing full time to get me through college). Christian was 18 months old and such the cutie. Keate looks soo young in the pictures and now he is a missionary with only six more months left. We've lived in an apartment for two years and have lived in our condo for two years. Needless to say, we didn't have any kids then and now we have our Leila.
What I remember most about getting married is just how happy in love we were then and how we took the time to enjoy time with family and friends. We had a beautiful spring rain as we finished taking pictures and then for our ring ceremony we had a bright beautiful day with close family and friends. It was perfect. I loved imagining what 'Forever Sealed' meant to me, that Brey and I would enjoy so much time here together and our family can be together forever too. We committed to each other for a seriously long time and I could not think of any other person that I'd ever feel so much love for other than him. He treated me so well when we dated and I knew he would continue to make me feel amazing once we were married- and it has rung true for the past 4 years!
As for our plans- it's date night! No diaper bag needed! I'm excited because Brey even said he was 'taking me out' which is way cooler than 'eating out' even though they mean the same thing in the end- I just loved thinking of it as our date. Traditionally we go to Anniversary Inn in Logan and make a weekend out of it- but we'll try and do that next year unless we are vacationing in South Carolina (Hint,Hint to Hope & Mom)



1 comment:

Natalie Sue said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that you had a wonderful date. So much fun.