Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where's Baby Leila?!?!

I noticed Brey was rocking Leila..only I couldn't see Leila. This is a common soothing position for her. I went to visit Robin and Lisa at LDS Fam Services were I used to work, and like many other people she was torn between wanting to hold her or wanting to see her face... because you can't have both as you can see. I often walk in the bathroom with Leila during the day because that is our only mirror low enough to peek to see if her eyes are open or closed!



Now with Leila wanting to itch her face we have to put her in a long sleeved shirt- I thought she looked very 'skater-ish' -similar to when I was in middle school and wore a long sleeved shirt under a t-shirt. We have the coolest baby! She's so STYLIN!

No comments: