Monday, May 19, 2008

We're Coming in 36 Hours!!

We are getting excited.. Leila is smiling more and more.. no giggles yet. She actually has become very peculiar about just wanting to lay down and NOT be held. I'm tryin to get more and more tummy time like the doctor suggested. Her stats at her 2 month visit are 12 lbs 13oz, 23 3/4 inches long and in the 50th percentile for her head circumference. For her body weight and length she is in the 90 and above 95 percentile. I'm definately going to have a tall daughter!! I recently heard that Chloe (Hope's 4 month old) is VERY similar to Leila's weight and height- so they might look more like twins than cousins! Too cute! I can't wait to see family in just a few more hours...ok, well like a day and a half- wish me luck on the plane! See you all in Ohio very VERY soon!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hill,

I finally found your blog! Yeah! How is life as a mom? Leila is gorgeous,Brey is going to have his hands full when shed gets older. You guys look so happy. Drop me an email when you get back. megbeckstead@gmail.com
-Love ya

**Did Brey paint your nursery, it is amazing!