
Poor Leila has eczema. She has it bad on her ears and above her cheek bone. It's been a rough day because she loves to scratch it but I prevent it. Shes so tired. I'm so tired. This is a picture of post treatment of Cetaphil soap and lotion. So now she has both the baby acne rash that every baby can get AND a really red irritated skin where she has eczema.They weighed Leila this weekend and she is up to 12 pounds.
I did survive this weekend with being alone. I got to hang out with Susi and her mom Maria with lil Blake. Here's a picture of Maria and Leila.

Brey is home now! YIPPIE! so hopefully we can get back to 'normal' whatever that might be. I guess it's just our 'new Normal'. Here's a picture of Dallin (Susi's husband) with Blake.
No comments:
Post a Comment