Ok, to get me through the past couple of days I have some confessions to make. I LOVE RICE KRISPY TREATS! Even to make them festive I had green rice krispy treats for St. Patty's Day. They are so easy to make! I love how you can eat them warm and how they stay soft for at least 24 hours (so I heard, my pan hasn't made it past 18 hours to really challenge that knowledge). Brey likes them too- so I can imagine in my mind that HE was actually the one who ate the whole pan.

2nd Confession is that I LOVE MAC & CHEESE! Sorry Brey- but even though we had it for lunch- we're probably having it for dinner too. It's so good. I've actually liked the way the box says for how much milk to add- I typically just add enough (barely enough) to get a little cheese sauce, not that creamy sauce it's designed for. I can eat it with chicken nuggets, hot dogs, turkey sandwich or peanut butter (my other love) sandwiches.
I wonder if these will stay the same after baby Leila arrives?? Who knows. I have another doctor appointment tomorrow morning. I'm certainly surprised that I've made it another week, I thought for sure it was Saturday or Monday with all the contractions but they just don't last. We'll see what the doc says in the morning. At 35 weeks he gave me an induce date for the 24th- so for sure I've only got one more weekend ahead of me. (Also there is a new moon this week for those who are superstitious)

No comments:
Post a Comment