I'm growing! I got this cute dress last week and it's my favorite- I've pretty much narrowed down my outfits to the ones that still fit and that are comfortable. I really like Brey's PJ's the best though but I have to roll them up or I'll trip! This dress I'll probably wear to the hospital its soo nice. (ok maybe not wear it to the hospital but I feel so pretty in it!)I had a Dr. Visit today. Everything is good. I've decided to calm myself about the whole 'cord around baby's head' concern. He said that they almost expect the cord to be wrapped once and told me how to monitor the baby kick count. So I'll so that. Brey and I will stroll over to the hospital for a tour this weekend we think- just to know where the heck we'll be heading in a hospital I've never been in before. Honestly- where do you park?? there's like 6 parking garages!
Just a little FYI Brey and I are not agreeing on middle names since the concern came about that if Leila is ever in trouble- much like Christian- she'll be called by 4 names. Christian has uncle Scott's first name as a middle, that he sometimes get's Scott's middle name too. So Leila Hope-Nicole Avery is kinda worriesome! Who knows what the result might be. I kinda like Leila Rose but in 5 minutes it might just change again. Go figure we'd get to 34 weeks then start changing our minds. We'll see.
My next Doc appointment is next week because he'll be gone my 36th week. So we're doing all the exciting 36 week stuff early- which to me is a big deal because I've been excited about learning if I'm dialated or other things- but now since it's a week early I've got to change my expectations but after that I do my weekly visits!! oh this is happening oh so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment