Today I met with my doctor- nothing has really changed. Gained a little more weight and maybe taking an iron supplement because of one of my tests at the last appointment.
Baby Leila will be here by March 22, 2008 - my doctor will induce me on that day if nothing is happening by itself. Hopefully things will move faster but it's good to kinda plan on things a little bit.
My cravings haven't changed, I really like peanut butter- sandwiches, cookies, with apples. .anything with peanut butter is fine with me! Sleeping is most uncomfortable since I wake up every time I move and I get really bad leg cramps when I wake up. All of course are normal- yippie!?!
Enjoy the blog- I'm still learning but would love some feedback on it. Enjoy the albums! I'll create more soon. Love ya!
2 comments:
Miss Avery we enjoy the website. Love the pics & reading about the updates on your pregnancy. Keep it up girl! good luck with everything
Susi Palmer
Post a Comment